Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Precious moments


It has been a hectic few weeks,yet I'm glad to have this time to share my stories..Well,story of my love and life is an easy way to write and share,but i prefer to posting more photos to show you those precious moments later on..Let me start this by admitting I guess I really never knew what true love really is until I met my now fiancee . I engaged to a women that i met through the internet - Janice Lim. She is a pretty,talented,and intelligent young lady.I was amaze by her own persona.She didn't cared about what people might think of her or what might others would say or criticize our relationship.I saw how great she is.In her eyes i saw what others didn't.She really did a lot that what women should do.She sacrifice lot of things and stay with me in this critical period.i cant wait to start giving her a better lifestyle from now,she is the love of my life, my friend and my soul mate...She is so amazing does more than i could ever ask for,there is so much more to this story but i will let it tell itself as the days go by...

No comments: