Thursday, May 13, 2010

Be yourself and stop living in a world of fake personalities!

I begin to realise that Facebook is being flooded
with too many fake profiles. Due to it's increasing popularity
on a daily basis, people are snatching almost every profile names
anyone can think of.

The question that may be asked is why are people setting up fake Facebook profiles and how do you know it's fake?

I heard people in Facebook saying that, there are some idiotic people who'll used their pictures to create a fake profile in Facebook..(I heard a lot of this when i used to be very active that time in one of the Facebook application called "Friend For Sale")

I'd say, having to see so many fake profiles lying around can
be pretty disturbing and annoying, according to Facebook and its policy a fake profile will be deleted when the Facebook teams becomes aware of it, but the sad thing is how much one can be punished for making a ridiculous fake profile on a popular,web-based social network?

All I can say is,I'm not fake and I have only ONE Facebook profile!!!!!



Lastly, the only thing I can conclude is be yourself and
stop living in a world of fake personalities!

No comments: